This competition has closed
Enter to win:
One of two $250 Oxford Gift Cards!
One of 10 $50 Eva’s gift cards!
TO ENTER: Buy any item from Eva’s Christmas Market Menu, take a photo and share it to Instagram or Twitter with #ogchimneys and tag @ogchimneys. The best photos chosen by Eva’s judges will be selected as the winners! Entries close December 18th, 2017 11:59pm. See below for full terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions – Eva’s Original Winter Menu Giveaway
General 1. The Promoter is Original Chimneys Inc. of Unit 6, 3105 Unity Dr, Mississauga ON, L5L 4L4. 2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. 3. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail. 4. INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER Instagram and Twitter membership and the use of Instagram and Twitter generally are subject to their prevailing terms and conditions of use available at http://instagram.com/legal/terms/ and https://twitter.com/en/tos. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram or Twitter, or associated with, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Twitter. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other Internet users. To the extent permitted by law, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, the Promoter, Instagram or Twitter and their associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an Entrant in respect of the Entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Twitter. 5. All Instagram and Twitter accounts must be public in order for the Promoter to communicate with them and notify if they’re winners for the promotional period and the judging period. If they are not they will not be considered for judging.
Who can enter
6. Entry is open to all residents of Canada over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies and participating outlets. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. When to enter 8. The competition commences on November 24 2017 at 9:00am EST and concludes on 18 December 2017 at 11:59pm EST. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
9. The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is posted online as time stamped by Instagram or Twitter, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
How to enter 11. The details of how to enter the competition are set out at originalchimneys.com/christmas 12. Entrants may enter the competition by: • INSTAGRAM and TWITTER Post an original photo featuring any of the winter menu items promoted in-store on the “Chrismtas Menu” at an Eva’s Original location or as listed at originalchimneys.com/christmas. All photos must use the hashtag #ogchimneys and tag @ogchimneys in the caption. The two most interesting and well composed photo as deemed by our judges will be our Grand Prize winners. There will also be 10 runners up, also judged and ranked based on creativity. 13. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these terms and conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text, photos, videos and email messages) that entrants submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with their entry into the Promotion. Entries must be the entrant’s original work. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, or to require the entrant to verify, that the entry is the entrant’s original work. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant’s entry. An entrant’s entry must not include: • any image or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent. Entrants warrant that if any such content is included, they have obtained the express consent of the relevant person; • any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is potentially insulting, inflammatory, defamatory, obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); and • any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include any content (for example, recorded music) they must not include it. By including any such content in their entry, the entrant warrants that they have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows the Promoter to use the entry in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause. 14. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid. 15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases. Number of Entries permitted 16. Entrants may enter as many times as they like.
Determination and Notification of winner
17. The winner will be the valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is judged by our expert panel to be the most creative and well composed photograph at 10:00am on December 19, 2017 at Unit 6, 3105 Unity Dr, Mississauga ON, L5L 4L4.
This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
18. If any particular determination is scheduled on a public holiday, the determination will be take place on the following business day.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
20. The winners will be notified by social media or email within one day of judging. Winners of prizes will be published at originalchimneys.com/christmas. The prize will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. Instagram/Twitteraccount holder).
21. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
22. UNCLAIMED PRIZES If the winner has not claimed the prize by February 1, 2018 then he or she will forfeit the prize and the prize will be awarded to the valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is judged by our expert panel to be the next most creative and well composed photograph at 10:00am on February 2, 2018 at Unit 6, 3105 Unity Dr, Mississauga ON, L5L 4L4. The winner of the unclaimed prize will be notified by telephone or email within two days of the date on which they are judged to be the unclaimed prize winner.